The Green Flag Award® scheme grows in popularity every year, therefore we are always looking to recruit new judges. If you have a background in nature conservation, ecology, parks management, environmental issues or a related area please download an application pack
Register your interest today
If you would like to apply to become a judge, please complete the form below and upload a copy of your CV and covering letter.
What's in it for me?
There are a whole host of benefits to becoming a judge. These include:
- Continued personal development
- The opportunity to gain a detailed understanding of the Green Flag Award standard and its processes
- Training in all aspects of the Green Flag Award criteria at briefing days
- The chance to contribute your thoughts and ideas on the scheme during debriefing days
- The opportunity to benchmark and exchange ideas with other park managers
- The chance to network with other judges and park managers, and join a mentoring scheme with an experienced judge
- Whilst judges work on a voluntary basis, expenses incurred while judging or attending training days will be reimbursed.